Assembly District 67
I'm RJ Hernandez. I too am dismayed at the difficulty the State of California has made building a business and strengthening our economy.
I am here to be a voice, participant of action, and an experienced constituent, bringing people together, toward a common sense, fiscally pragmatic approach.
For over 15 years, RJ has been a successful executive in the construction and real estate industry, and has directly created and protected jobs while helping to build our towns and cities.
RJ mentors young adults in career planning, ranging from resumes to guidance, based on his and others' experience.
RJ has started businesses and understands the complexities of entrepreneurship and business management, notably operating in the tax unfriendly state of California.
Canyon Lake | East Hemet | El Sobrante | French Valley | Good Hope | Hemet | Homeland | Lake Elsinore | Lake Mathews | Lakeland Village | Menifee | Murrieta | Nuevo | Temescal Valley | Wildomar | Woodcrest
“Together, we are more than neighbors; we are a team.” RJ
RJ HAS FRESH PLANS, AND LOOKS TO WORK WITH THOSE WHO ARE WORKING TO…
· PREPARE FOR THE COMING RECESSION by supporting smart growth in our communities and enabling access to and affordability in housing.
· SUPPORT BUSINESSES by facilitating business creation, public/private partnerships, establishing business investment districts, and by championing the elimination of the minimum franchise tax.
· MAKE LIFE AFFORDABLE by supporting the cut of burdensome taxes.
· FIX THE BUDGET by cutting costs, re-negotiating contracts, and leveraging economies of scale.
· REFORM & MAXIMIZE EDUCATION by maximizing technology resources in our schools.
· FACILITATE HOUSING through the construction and affordable financing of new homes
· AND MORE.
Introduce job market skills, woodshop, real world survival skills and home economics courses to High School
Allow students to learn at their own pace through interactive personal uses of technology, thereby decreasing student to teacher ratio, and providing for a customized learning experience
Introduce students to different careers and opportunities
Streamline the permit process and cut costs to make the development of communities more cost effective.
Streamline the permit process and cut costs to make the development of job centers more cost effective and feasible.
Work with cities and counties to protect our property values, not solely through legislation but security and services.
I welcome your thoughts and ideas.
PO Box 845, Menifee, CA 92586