Assembly District 67
I'm RJ Hernandez. I too am dismayed at the direction that California has been headed.
I am here to be a voice, participant of action, and an experienced constituent, bringing people together, toward a common sense, fiscally pragmatic approach.
For over 15 years, RJ has been a successful executive in the industry, and has directly created and protected jobs while helping to build our towns and cities.
RJ mentors young adults in career planning, ranging from resumes to general guidance, based on his and others' experience.
RJ has been a small business founder and understands the costs & complexities of entrepreneurship and business management in California.
Introduce job market skills, woodshop, real world survival skills and home economics courses to Elementary School and High School
Allow students to learn at their own pace through interactive personal uses of technology, thereby decreasing student to teacher ratio, and providing for a customized learning experience
Streamline the permit process and cut costs to make the development of communities more cost effective.
· PREPARE FOR FUTURE RECESSIONS by supporting smart growth in our communities and enabling access to and affordability in housing.
· SUPPORT BUSINESSES by facilitating business creation, public/private partnerships, establishing business investment districts, and by championing the elimination of the minimum franchise tax.
· MAKE LIFE AFFORDABLE by supporting the cut of burdensome taxes.
· FIX THE BUDGET by cutting costs, re-negotiating contracts, and leveraging economies of scale.
· REFORM & MAXIMIZE EDUCATION by maximizing technology resources in our schools.
· FACILITATE HOUSING through cutting burdensome bloated fees and providing tax incentives.
· LOOK AFTER OUR FIRST RESPONDERS & MILITARY PERSONNEL through tax relief.
· AND MORE.
Canyon Lake | East Hemet | El Sobrante | French Valley | Good Hope | Hemet | Homeland | Lake Elsinore | Lake Mathews | Lakeland Village | Menifee | Murrieta | Nuevo | Temescal Valley | Wildomar | Woodcrest
Together, we are more than neighbors; we are a team.
I welcome your thoughts and ideas.
PO Box 845, Menifee, CA 92586