EDUCATION REFORM | HOUSING | TAX REFORM
I'm RJ Hernandez. I too am dismayed at the current state of education, the availability of housing, and taxation.
I am here to be a voice, participant of action, and an experienced constituent, bringing people together, toward a common sense, fiscally pragmatic approach.
For over 15 years, RJ has been a successful executive in the industry, and has directly created and protected jobs while helping to build our towns and cities.
RJ mentors young adults in career planning, ranging from resumes to general guidance, based on his and others' experience.
RJ has been a small business founder and understands the costs & complexities of entrepreneurship and business management in California.
· PREPARE FOR FUTURE RECESSIONS by supporting smart growth in our communities and enabling access to and affordability in housing.
· SUPPORT BUSINESSES by facilitating business creation, public/private partnerships, establishing business investment districts, and by championing the elimination of the minimum franchise tax.
· MAKE LIFE AFFORDABLE by supporting the cut of burdensome taxes.
· FIX THE BUDGET by cutting costs, re-negotiating contracts, and leveraging economies of scale.
· REFORM & MAXIMIZE EDUCATION by maximizing technology resources in our schools.
· FACILITATE HOUSING through cutting burdensome bloated fees and providing tax incentives.
- INCENTIVIZE ENTREPRENEURSHIP overall, and notably those groups that identify ways to remedy our climate, including the recapture of carbon/pollution, turning into a re-use fuel or other useful product.
· LOOK AFTER OUR FIRST RESPONDERS & MILITARY PERSONNEL through tax relief.
· AND MORE.
If we want to change the world for the better, we need to prepare youth for surviving & thriving in a dynamic world. As such, I propose a curriculum for education, to that end-- job market skills, home economics, and the use of technology for students to learn at their own pace while decreasing student-teacher ratios.
RJ was born and raised in Southern California. His parents, one a Democrat and one a Republican, instilled in him different perspectives on how to look at and how to consider governance within our great country.
A resident of the Inland Empire, of California, for many years, he holds a Bachelors degree from the University of California Riverside.
A veteran of the real estate and construction industry for over 15 years, RJ's career has taken him from regional sales manager for a multimillion dollar producing subcontractor to managing large scale, multimillion dollar real estate development projects, many of which are in the Inland Empire.
RJ's background is that of an executive in real estate investment and development, including the creation of small businesses within this dynamic industry.
In his spare time, RJ mentors youth in life planning.
RJ is married, with two small children, and is a resident of the Inland Empire.
I welcome your thoughts and ideas.
PO Box 845, Menifee, CA 92586
Canyon Lake | East Hemet | El Sobrante | French Valley | Good Hope | Hemet | Homeland | Lake Elsinore | Lake Mathews | Lakeland Village | Menifee | Murrieta | Nuevo | Temescal Valley | Wildomar | Woodcrest
Together, we are more than neighbors; we are a team.