I'm RJ Hernandez. I too am dismayed at the difficulty, that elements within the Democratic party have made building a business and strengthening our economy.
I am here to be a voice, participant of action, and an experienced constituent to spell a compelling narrative to bring people together, toward a common sense, fiscally pragmatic approach.
Thank you for your review and consideration.
For over 15 years, RJ has been a successful executive in the construction and real estate industry, and has directly created and protected jobs while helping to build our towns and cities.
RJ mentors young adults in career planning, ranging from resumes to guidance, based on his and others' experience.
RJ has started businesses and understands the complexities of entrepreneurship and business management, notably operating in the tax unfriendly state of California.
RJ HAS FRESH PLANS, AND LOOKS TO WORK WITH THOSE WHO ARE WORKING TO…
· PREPARE FOR THE COMING RECESSION by supporting smart growth in our communities and enabling access to and affordability in housing.
· SUPPORT BUSINESSES by facilitating business creation, public/private partnerships, establishing business investment districts, and by championing the elimination of the minimum franchise tax.
· MAKE LIFE AFFORDABLE by supporting the cut of the “gas tax” and other burdensome taxes.
· FIX THE BUDGET by cutting costs, re-negotiating contracts, and leveraging economies of scale.
· SECURE EDUCATION by maximizing technology resources in our schools.
· AND MORE.
Canyon Lake | East Hemet | El Sobrante | French Valley | Good Hope | Hemet | Homeland | Lake Elsinore | Lake Mathews | Lakeland Village | Menifee | Murrieta | Nuevo | Temescal Valley | Wildomar | Woodcrest
“Vote for me and, together, we'll be more than neighbors; we'll be a team. I ask for your vote.”
I welcome your thoughts and ideas.
PO Box 845, Menifee, CA 92586